A SPACE that's simply unlike others
Set at the heart of Singapore's new CBD, Marina One was born out of the collaborative strength of Malaysia's Khazanah and Singapore's Temasek to create a premier Marina Bay integrated development designed by the world leader in sustainable Supergreen architecture, Christoph Ingenhoven
- Prime Grade-A office space, luxury residences and unique retail.
- Leading-edge 'City in a Garden' concept with lush greenery within Marina One's Green Heart and flanked by two neighbouring parks
- Seamless connectivity to 4 MRT lines via underground pedestrian networks.
- Supergreen sustainable features with LEED Platinum and Green Mark Platinum ratings
- Iconic identity formed by architectural louvres, balcony design
A UNIFIED DEFINITION
The design for Marina One by Ingenhoven Architects and A61 unifies the four land parcels to become one identity instead of four different buildings. Its outer façade defines the city grid whilst the Green Heart binds its towers together. The iconic louvres, which visually unify the integrated development, are an integral part of the Supergreen concept to create a comfortable climatic environment within Marina One.
The multiple stepped gardens - inspired by Asian rice terraces - further improve the micro climate and provide the largest green urban sanctuary.
A GREEN SANCTUARY
With the ingenious design of a lush central garden by Gustafson Porter and ICN Design, Marina One boasts of a luxurious oasis in the heart of the city. Amidst the hustle and bustle of the CBD, experience a sense of tranquillity and serenity like never before. Here among verdant flora, Marina One is the perfect balance of a city within a garden.
Marina One's landscaping draws on the diversity of flora found at various altitudes in the tropics.
VIEW PROJECT DETAILS
A Space That CONNECTS YOU TO EVERYTHING
Marina One is the heart of the new financial district in Marina Bay. With links to 4 out of 6 MRT lines and major expressways, Marina One is conveniently located and centrally connected. Connected to 4 MRT Lines - Downtown, North South Line, Circle Line and upcoming Thomson Line. Flanked by two parks, Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park. Eminent neighbours include Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Esplanade Theatres on the Bay and more. Surrounded by a plethora of the city's degustation and entertainment offerings
a globally recognized address
The Marina Bay district is Singapore's most prestigious residential and business address where live, play and work opportunities abound around the clock.
Marina Bay is the centrepiece of Singapore's urban transformation that will support its continuing growth as a major business and financial hub in Asia. As part of the Urban Redevelopment Authority's grand vision, Marina Bay will sparkle as a vibrant hub of infinite opportunities to explore (live), exchange (work) and entertain (play).
A Central Connected SPACE
Marina Bay is well served by a comprehensive transport network including underground mass rapid transit stations and major expressways, providing residents immediate access to the rest of the island and beyond.
DISCOVER PRIME LOCATION
a space to relax and REJUVENATE
Live in a rich and beautiful vibrant oasis, a space that fuels your mind, body and soul. A space for you.
Space to Rejuvenate
50m lap pool, Jacuzzi, Aqua gym, Sauna, Steam room, wellness sanctuary and 200 sq. m. gymnasium
Space to Entertain
Residents' clubhouse with concierge counter, Private Dining rooms, private lounge, Teppanyaki terraces, BBQ terraces and party zone
Space for Reflection
Relaxation Cabanas, Lush Green Heart with majestic waterfall feature
Space to Indulge
Retail, lifestyle conveniences, F&B and signature dining facilities at commercial podium
EXPLORE SITE PLAN & FACILITIES
a space to call YOUR OWN
Combining the utmost comfort, luxury and convenience, Marina One Residences is meticulously designed and crafted for the truly discerning.
- Spacious and functional layouts, with well-crafted interiors, imported appliances and fittings from Miele, Poggenpohl and Villeroy & Boch
- Private lift lobbies for 2/3/4 bedroom units and Penthouses
VIEW UNIT LAYOUTS
KEY SELLING POINTS
- Live, play, work within an integrated development, located in the heart of Marina Bay district, comprising luxury residences, retail and Grade A offices
- Only development in the city with a 65,000 sq ft garden within
- Flanked by 2 parks – Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park
- Next to Marina Bay MRT (Singapore’s largest and most connected MRT interchange by 2021) and Downtown MRT.
Seamless connectivity to 4 MRT lines
- North-South Line (Marina Bay)
- Circle Line (Marina Bay)
- Thomson Line (Marina Bay) – under construction
- Downtown Line (Downtown)
- Connected to Raffles Place via future underground pedestrian link (UPN).
- Excellent views of city skyline, sea and Gardens by the Bay.
- A Supergreen integrated development with numerous design, property and sustainability awards